Exhibiting at Intermodal EXPO offers you the opportunity to:
- meet face-to-face with the highest caliber of qualified attendees with buying power/influence in the intermodal industry
- showcase your product or service at the event with the largest gathering of professionals in the intermodal industry
- connect with your current customers and meet potential new ones
- meet with members of the trade press, including media sponsors JOC, Transport Topics, American Journal of Transportation, American Shipper, Food Logistics, Global Trade and Progressive Railroading
Not on our mailing list? Join now to receive EXPO exhibitor updates.
What does IANA provide to help exhibitors reach their audience?
- the opportunity to present how their product/service impacts the intermodal industry in our Dialogue Box
- activities/traffic drivers in the exhibit hall, such as a Headshot Café and the podcast Let’s Talk Supply Chain interviewing attendees and exhibitors in the hall
- complimentary customer passes for exhibitors to extend to their customers
- an attendee list prior to and after EXPO
- free access to the show floor on Tuesday
- attendees can make appointments with exhibitors via the mobile app
- food and beverage in the exhibit hall on both days
- incentives for attendees to visit all exhibitors and much more!
Contact us today at email@example.com to learn more about the opportunities above and what else IANA does to support exhibitors!
2019 FLOOR PLAN
The show floor has sold out the last three years – don’t wait, secure your space today!
Hear what our exhibitors have to say about Intermodal EXPO
Additional Exhibit Information
I am interested in exhibiting at Intermodal EXPO. Who can I contact for more information?
David Petrillo can assist you with information regarding exhibiting at EXPO, including selection of booth space, selecting product categories, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Exhibits at Intermodal EXPO?
Companies that exhibit at this event are companies who market to buyers of intermodal transportation products and services, and may include: rail, motor and ocean carriers; 3PLs and IMCs; equipment manufacturers and lessors; marine terminals and port authorities; manufacturers of equipment components; freight forwarders and customs brokers; information technology providers; maintenance and repair vendors; and many more! View the products and services that are showcased at EXPO!
I am already an exhibitor and have questions. Who should I contact?
Please contact David Petrillo at 703-259-6121. or email@example.com for the following:
- Changing booth size or location
- Booth compliance requirements
- Dialogue Box Presentations
- Freeman Exhibitor Services Ordering
Please contact Shanelle Casey at 301-982-3400, ext 354 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the following
- VIP Customer Tradeshow Passes
- Booth payments
- Booth contact changes
2019 Exhibitor Prospectus
The 2019 exhibitor prospectus is now available!
2019 Space Application
Please read page 2 for Rules and Regulations before sending in your space app.